Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Art of Azure

All change at the gallery on Forest of Azure once again, with another selection of photos in this unusual and attractive landing point. Ten images taken in virtual worlds, expressing the intimate, colorful, and personal world of Forest Azure.

Forest Azure: I change the exhibit in my gallery on a regular basis, so this was one of the usual changes. The theme is essentially always the same: pictures that I see as erotic and of which I hope others see them that way too. On occasion I do a different theme, like portraits of people in SL and more ‘artsy’ pictures, like pictures with poems or more surrealistic pictures. One thing is consistent though: my pictures are always ‘what you see is what you get’ , that is, I don’t edit them, except to add text to the poem ones. 
It's a clever contextualization of the region, bringing together in ten canvasses the themes and values of the build below while offering a discrete destination all to itself for any art lover, easy to find and to appreciate. If you enjoy Forest's work, and want to compliment it to her in person, don't forget that she's holding a belated housewarming party at her inworld house on November 5 in the evening Euro time!
HG Address: hg.osgrid.org:80:Forest of Azure

1 comment:

  1. ty for these kind words! The housewarming party however is on November 5th, noon SLT, at my lf house

    ReplyDelete