Govega Sachertorte invited Safari to come over to Neverworld to sample a recently completed build called Hidden Vale, by Nexus Storm. On arrival, we were welcomed by Gov, Joshua and Alba who guided us around this lush landscape during the first hour of this week's trip. The HG Address is at the end of the post, as always.
Govega Sachertorte: Hi everyone, welcome to Hidden Vale
Thirza Ember: Joshua is armed, so no jokes about his outfit
Sven Ingersoll: we all have arms... legs too - no big deal
Spax Orion: am I here?
Alba Puca: Hello all
Govega Sachertorte: When I had run out of places for us to make, I asked Nex to come up with an idea and this is what he came up with ... over the period of several weeks. As many of his builds are, it is a multilevel, partially urban, partially wooded. He's not with us today, but this I wanted to share this with everyone
Jade Serenity: wow this is beautiful
![]() |
| Govega Sachertorte |
Govega Sachertorte: We will visit the main sites here so I may be sending out tp's, its a 4x4 so its large .. or just keep your eyes out for the green dots. This as with many other sims is connected to our Bountiful Continent, so it is driveable, or by boat
Govega Sachertorte: Horses too, but NOT TODAY
Thirza Ember: they are off the menu
We chased after Govega down a wild trail through the forest, across a long covered bridge and finally up atower which is perfect for an overview - and for falling into the chasm below.
Thirza Ember: love the greenery here
Sven Ingersoll: everything is beautiful
Jade Serenity: panting :P
Thirza Ember: anyone here been to Asia? I would love to go
Koshari Mahana: i haven't but I'd love to go.
Forest Azure: Indonesia, yes, long ago
Spax Orion: this is probably as close as I will ever get to Asia =(
Cherry Manga: I'd love to make an asian trip to eat each country's street food!
Forest Azure: you better not eat Indonesian street food
Cherry Manga: oh loved indonesian street food actually :))
Govega Sachertorte: This is the Asian Center
Thirza Ember: as usual dreamy textures
Jade Serenity: look at this bell! very realistic
Thirza Ember: is it true that people can rent a house here?
Joshua 7: yes they can, anywhere I drop a rental box
Koshari Mahana: I love these buildings so much!
Thirza Ember: a house with a great view of the pagoda
Cherry Manga: house for rent? to live, roleplay?
Govega Sachertorte: yes Cherry anything you wish, they are standard asian style... anyone can rent they are free
Sven Ingersoll: I just had some grilled Koi
James Atlloud: Is Tosha here? Maybe i can open a croc store!
James Atlloud: oh no!
Thirza Ember: you could do some cool meditation here... I see people are already levitating
Spax Orion: it would ruin the scene if someone moves in and puts up something that clashes with this spectacular build... imagine someone renting a house and converting it to McDonalds
Hunt around and under the Asian center you will find this monumental Mall with gardens, statuary, and stores.
Govega Sachertorte: we only have a few stores up and running but we plan to fill them all
Thirza Ember: do the things in the store need to have a theme?
Govega Sachertorte: no, Only I prefer non copybot and we have stores if anyone wants to fill one
Dakota Steel: Which i am sure they will fill quickly considering all of the inworld shopping we already have
Govega Sachertorte: I will probably try to find some Asian furniture, or Asian home decor
Joshua 7: Pasha had some out, Gov
Govega Sachertorte: good thanks for the reminder. Most of her items were in Portlands
Thirza Ember: if you had to guess, how many Malls are there on Neverworld?
Govega Sachertorte: about 50 maybe more
Thirza Ember: and generally integrated into a themed build I think
Govega Sachertorte: Yes, we have cities, builds like this, full sim malls. Most of our sims have shopping somewhere in it.
Thirza Ember: so you get to see a great sim, while shopping
Thirza Ember: often i use Hypercat to find clothes, and then lose about an hour exploring the region where the shop is LOL
James Atlloud: too true Thirza.
Govega Sachertorte: Well we have our online Marketplace so if you are short on time, you can shop here like on SL Marketplace, You can do a search and have it delivered, It gives you more time then to build! https://neverworldgrid.com/shop/
Sven Ingersoll: wow
Forest Azure: /me learns something new about home
Koshari Mahana: I didn't know Neverworld had a store, does it export to other grids?
Govega Sachertorte: Not yet. Only because the purpose is to give to our residents, but everything is free and there is usually Full Perm, so you can theoretically buy here as a member and send to your other avis
Sven Ingersoll: this is something revolutionary
Govega Sachertorte: but some people still love to shop at actual stores
Sven Ingersoll: its good to get out of the house, interact with some kiosks....and get some fresh air
![]() |
| The fresh air on Neverworld |
Govega Sachertorte: The next stop is the aztec temple, we are inside a big Mayan temple if you cam out
James Atlloud: lookin' for the ball court... any sacrifices today?
Sven Ingersoll: is that cicadas I hear or a gas leak?
Govega Sachertorte: I think we are near the "Offing Room"
Dorena Bree: "The Offing Room" --sounds a bit scary
Koshari Mahana: I love the comparison chart. I've read that Aztecs had actual schools
Forest Azure: offing schools :)
Govega Sachertorte: they had
James Atlloud: yes, and I apologize for the outrageous stereotype about sacrifice - the Aztec were a brilliant people. a huge society
![]() |
| Cherry finds a seat |
Govega Sachertorte: A lot of builds here have PBR so if you have the viewer, we have PBR enabled
Cherry Manga: Buildings like this were not made by slaves in the Egyptian sense, they were extremly well paid and fed workers
Dorena Bree: I am impressed that your builds and textures are so lovely, yet I can still move around
Sven Ingersoll: sometimes it seems like the technology these past societies is more sophisticated than our own
Thirza Ember: oh I found a new boyfriend!!
James Atlloud: Oh no Thirza, he won't be good for you!
Thirza Ember: idk he looks like he is inexpensive to feed... and limber - my top two requirements
Govega Sachertorte: do we need a group picture ?
Thirza Ember: I would be prepared to sacrifice a few Alts to the great god Lag
Govega Sachertorte: Laughing out loud for reals
Thirza Ember: sure, let's stand by one of the statues, you choose
Spax Orion: Where is the ALTAR?
Govega Sachertorte: this is a DJ stand
Forest Azure: praying for street food
Govega Sachertorte: Forest got a great pose
Thirza Ember: i have to be careful to get a shot where Forest is keeping her hands to herself
Sven Ingersoll: grins, I'm fearless
Max Well: the whole thing is really successful, thank you for this charming visit
Dakota Steel: Thank you Gov for the lovely tour
Cherry Manga: Thank you Govega, love this place, and love the grid!
Koshari Mahana: Thank you for having us all here and your hospitality.
Dakota Steel: Amazing build he has done
Joshua 7: yes Nexus is amazing
Cherry Manga: <.....Nexus fangirl ...Bye and thank you, was really cool!
James Atlloud: Ty Govega and good peeps of Neverworld - what an amazing place.
Forest Azure: /me cheers Neverworld!
Dakota Steel: It was wonderful to meet everyone wo came to explore
Max Well: I will come back, there are so many things to see in detail
Dorena Bree: thank you for having us

.png)
.png)

.png)

.png)

.png)


.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment